Skip to Content

Small Town Lawyer

Serving Families Throughout Jacksonville

Money makes the world go 'round. But when you've been injured in an accident, your world stops. You can't go to work. You can't pay your bills. You cant take care of yourself or the ones you love.

While my family and I live in Jacksonville, I didn't start out here. I grew up in a small town where, like Jacksonville, people work hard and take care of each other. And that's how I practice personal injury law.

My name is Jason Porter. If you've been injured, call my law firm at (904) 701-0591.

"Problems? Pick Porter!"