COVID-19: Safer At Home, Still Hard at Work!
Much like you, we’re keeping our fingers on the pulse of the COVID-19
pandemic. It’s very gratifying to see that people around the world
are rising up in support of one another. That is especially true here
As we--the Jacksonville community--continue to rise up in support of one another, please know that the Law Offices of Jason K.S. Porter, P.A. is up and running and will continue to remain that way.
We know that many families are struggling with current events, and that many are finding the transition to working remotely, or being unemployed, very difficult. We have implemented some strategies to ensure that we can keep working on your behalf while following the Mayor’s Order and keeping a safe, social distance.
- Our entire team is available by telephone, email, and video conference.
- While the courts are not closed, they have greatly altered their schedules. We will work to update you on active cases as new information and scheduling becomes available.
- Payments can be made online by clicking here. If you need additional payment options, please give us a call. We will work with you.
- Documents may be submitted to email@example.com.
- In addition to being available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., we continue to have 24/7 support through our afterhours telephone and online chat services.
Additionally, whenever we have information we think may be useful to you
in managing this crisis, we’ll share it with you immediately.
Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. By doing so, we’ll all get through this together and be better and stronger for it.